The Nose.. Disagreeable Tales with John Eaton Crate 59

 As part of my year of self- portraits. Disagreeable Tails My Nose as:
This work is loosely  based on Gogol's The Nose about a social climbing nose of pre- revolutionary  Russia who gets into all kinds of trouble when it ( the nose) decides that it could do a better job of living than its owner.
A light hearted look at all the things my nose aspires to be.



My  Nose as a Fountain
My  Nose as the Mascot for the  Commonwealth Games
My Nose as Cerno De Bergerac

My Nose as My Courage
My  Nose as My  Conscious
My Nose as My Inner  Child
My Nose as  My Future Self
My Nose as a Barbara Hepworth  Sculpture  

My Nose as a Sun of  a  Gun
My Nose as  Death
My Nose as an Iceberg
My Nose as a Drunk  Budgie
My Nose as My  Heart
My Nose as a Decorative Vase
My Nose as a  Devil
My Nose as am Old Friend
My Noses a  Weimaraner  Dog
My Nose as  an Art Collector

Comments