A Pony's Tail

 


 Monoprints


 Monoprints on hannahmuhle paper.  I painted Akua in on sheets of perspec and ran them through the press. The fluffy paper soaked up the ink giving a faded  out of focus look. Play with a press, I ran plates through several times get shadows and echos of images. 
There are images that document my imagined journey with these ponies into the Antarctic.
Mount Nobby
You  broke my  heart


Nobby and Snippets


Ice Bergs




Ice Melt



Ass Kicked

Ass Kicked Echo



Norwegian Sea Sick  Bear  
 

Blood on your  Hands


                                            Golems

These are the first in a thousand sculptures that were made by me and my army of helpers over from 2012- 2014. 
I started collecting toys, broken pieces of pottery and ceramics with a focus on MacDonald's toys, old dolls and figurines. By expiermenting with materials including plaster, pigment, shells, crushed glass and varnishes I was able to changing them into Golems or Monsters.
The ice cream colours of the Golems betray their true nature, born from the blood, pony hair and spirit they come to warn us of follies and traps of our throw away world.

A  posse
 
Baby  Face
 
Bee on  Coral
 
Lutes
 
Shells
 

 

 
Touché
 
A bug
 

 
My little Pony
 
Nicky 
 
My little Pony  too
 
Prancing Pony
 
Another  View
 
Pumpkin Lady





 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments